Located Directly Across From The Burlington County Superior Court

Photo of professionals at Musulin Law Firm, LLC
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Child Custody
  4.  » Child Visitation/Parenting Time

Protecting Visitation Rights For Parents With South Jersey Matters

Nothing affects post-divorce parents and families more than the family schedule of visitation with the children. Often, one of the parties in a divorce action will have primary residential custody of children after the dissolution of the marriage, and the other parent will have “parenting time.”

Types Of Family Structure Post-Divorce

Below are several different family structures and visitation scenarios post-divorce:

  • A noncustodial parent or “parent of alternate residence” does not have physical custody on a regular basis, or less than 50 percent of the time with the child/children. A custodial parent or “parent of primary residence” has the child/children residing with him or her most of the time.
  • Split parenting is when parents have multiple children from their relationship with each parent having physical custody of at least one child.
  • Shared parenting includes a noncustodial parent having significant overnight parenting greater than 104 nights per year or one in which both parents equally share the overnights with the child/children.

Experienced Representation On Your Side

Attorney Christopher Rade Musulin, Esquire, at his family law firm Musulin Law Firm, LLC, takes great steps to educate his firm’s clients with regard to the laws of visitation, parental rights and each scenario’s effects on the health and welfare of your children.

Our family law firm is experienced with working with all types of family structures and will assist you legally in all regards to your particular layout of visitation.

Adjustments And Modifications To Existing Child Visitation Plans

In some cases, the parenting time schedule and custody arrangement you agreed to no longer make sense, either due to a new job, relocation or other reason. We can help you make a change – called a modification – to your visitation or custody order when needed.

Visit Our Burlington County Office For An Appointment Today

To schedule a consultation concerning your parenting time, contact a lawyer at our family law firm today. Call 609-267-0070 or send an email.

With an office in Mount Holly, we serve clients throughout South Jersey including Medford, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Marlton, Shamong, Tabernacle, Pemberton, Maple Shade, Delran, Delanco, and Cinnaminson.