Located Directly Across From The Burlington County Superior Court

Photo of professionals at Musulin Law Firm, LLC
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Child Custody
  4.  » Modifications & Enforcement

Your New Jersey Family Law Modifications & Enforcement Attorneys

A modification to your support, custody or visitation arrangement may be necessary if you have a “substantial change in circumstances.”

You may need to decrease your child support payments or alimony payments because of the loss of a job. You may need to seek to modify your parenting time schedule to fit your growing child’s needs. You may to need to change your custody agreement due to many different factors that may occur throughout your childrearing years.

How To Prove A Substantial Change In Circumstances

In order to grant a modification of child support, custody, alimony or visitation, the courts will require proof of significantly or materially changed circumstances. Changes in circumstances can include:

  • A promotion or job loss of one parent
  • A significant increase or decrease in income
  • The birth of or emancipation of another child
  • A permanent physical injury
  • Remarriage of one parent
  • Moving out of state, also called relocation
  • An allegation of abuse or neglect

Our Experienced Team

The divorce and family law lawyers at Musulin Law Firm, LLC, are dedicated to helping people who need to make changes to their initial child custody, visitation arrangement, child support or alimony court order. We help custodial parents, noncustodial parents and people paying or receiving child support or alimony.

Along with modifications, we also assist those who need helping enforcing a child support or alimony order.

Negotiating A Modification

In modification cases, it is not always necessary to go to court. Our attorneys attempt to negotiate quick settlement between parties, since a speedy resolution can often save time, money and stress. However, if litigation is necessary, the attorneys at Musulin Law Firm, LLC, have years of experience and familiarity with the courts located in Burlington, Camden, Mercer and Gloucester counties.

Lifelong Clients

Many of our clients who first come to us for help in a divorce return for assistance with a child support or visitation modification. We are proud to help those who put their trust in our services.

Talk To One Of Our Experienced Attorneys About Modifications And Enforcements Today

Schedule a consultation today to talk with a lawyer from our office about your modification or enforcement needs. We will access your matter and be very straightforward with you.

With an office in Mount Holly, directly across from the New Jersey Superior Court in Burlington County, we serve clients with matters venued or located in South Jersey including Medford, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Marlton, Shamong, Tabernacle, Pemberton, Maple Shade, Delran, Delanco, and Cinnaminson.

Call 609-267-0070 or email us today.