Experienced Representation To Protect Your Rights In Your Complex Divorce
If your divorce involves complex legal issues, attorney Christopher Rade Musulin, Esquire, with Musulin Law Firm, LLC, has handled thousands of divorce cases over more than three decades of practicing divorce law.
Mr. Musulin uses his vast experience in discovery, negotiation, litigation, complex trial strategy, the retention of experts, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods, if appropriate, to ultimately obtain the best resolution for your complex divorce.
Complications Require Intelligent Legal Solutions
At Musulin Law Firm, LLC, the objective in every divorce matter is to effectuate the most equitable settlement for the client and without a costly trial. Some divorces require additional layers of legal knowledge, research and investigation in order to negotiate or litigate from a position of strength to effectively represent the client. In a small percentage of cases, a full trial takes place requiring complex trial strategy and courtroom experience in an attempt to achieve the best legal outcome.
Some divorces may start out with major disagreements and complexities, and with the help of an effective and experienced lawyer, a settlement is obtained without the necessity of a trial.
Types Of Issues Involved With Complex Divorces
Your New Jersey divorce case might present complexities involving the following:
- An abusive spouse: A spouse who is absolutely unwilling to compromise or negotiate on any matters and is attempting to utilize the legal system as an instrument of abuse.
- A divorce involving business ownership: When a divorcing party or parties own a business, complications can arise involving the valuation of the business, accurate determinations of each party’s income from the business, tax implications, disputes between third parties with co-ownership interests, and other matters.
- A high-asset divorce: The laws involving ownership of and interest in significant assets, businesses, multiple real properties, savings plans, retirement plans, inheritances and other assets.
- A military divorce: The laws involving division of assets, support, custody, relocations, deployment, and other divorce-related matters for members of the military.
- A complex custody matter or dispute: The laws involving custody agreements, disputes, modifications involving two working parents, one working parent and the other stay-at-home parent, grandparents and other caretakers, children with special needs, chronic illnesses, danger to and welfare of children, the need to relocate with children or the threat of relocation of children issues, and other complexities.
- A complex alimony dispute: New Jersey alimony law has been under intense scrutiny, resulting in its complete revision. Attorney Musulin was highly involved with professional activities related to the education, research and investigation of the most recent developments in New Jersey alimony law.
Christopher Rade Musulin, Esquire represents clients located all over the nation and overseas whose cases are in Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County and Mercer County, New Jersey.
Contact Musulin Law Firm, LLC, Today To Schedule A Consultation
Located directly across from the Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County, in historic Mount Holly, New Jersey.