Your Firm For Divorce And Other Family Law Matters In South Jersey
Founded by attorney Christopher Rade Musulin, Esquire, in 1988, Musulin Law Firm, LLC, focuses on helping families in transition. Our experienced legal team assists clients throughout the country and overseas with family law issues with jurisdiction in the South Jersey area, including Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County and Mercer County.
More Than Just A Divorce Firm
Our practice goes beyond the traditional family law matters such as divorce, child custody and visitation rights. Our team of experienced lawyers is prepared to guide you through any family-related legal matter, including:
- Establishing or dissolving domestic partnerships and civil unions
- Drafting a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement
- Legal action related to domestic violence
- Alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation and arbitration
- Modifications of child custody, child support and spousal support orders, as well as wills
- Enforcement of child support and spousal support and child custody orders
No matter what issue or issues you and your family are dealing with, you will benefit from our decades of experience and focus on results that support the client’s needs. Founding attorney Christopher Rade Musulin, Esquire, is a leader in New Jersey’s legal community. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and has written several articles on divorce, in addition to lecturing and numerous seminars.
Always Prepared To Take Your Case To Trial
Experience makes a huge difference in family law. Virtually any legal matter has the potential to lead to litigation. The more familiar your attorney is with arguing cases in court, the more likely it is that you will settle your dispute outside of court. And if a trial is the best way of protecting our client’s interests, we will aggressively build a compelling case based on the facts and the law.