Enforcement of Court Orders

When a party is not following the orders in an agreement, modification is the first option. If it is possible to modify the order so as to make it more manageable for both parties, this is a simple and often preferred solution. However, there are cases in which one party is choosing not to pay child support or spousal support, or is disregarding the child custody orders pursuant to a divorce. If you are faced with a situation where the other party is violating a court order, it is important to work with an experienced lawyer who will help you understand your rights and options and will protect your interest in the enforcement of the court orders.

Musulin Law Firm, LLC, represents clients in the enforcement of divorce orders and court orders in Mercer County, Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County and throughout Southern New Jersey. Child support enforcement Attorney Christopher R. Musulin has more than 30 years of experience. In that time, he has focused exclusively on divorce and family law matters, with constant study and training in the field. He is an Accredited Professional Mediator and has logged in countless litigation hours in the courtroom as well.

Attorney Musulin and our family law attorneys can help you protect your rights and the rights of your children to obtain support that has been ordered by the court. After a divorce is finalized, sometimes an ex-spouse stops making regular spousal support and child support payments ordered by the Court. Another tactic is to disregard the Court orders regarding child custody and shared parenting time. A parent will fail to arrive at the appointed time and place to pick up the child for parenting time or will keep the child longer than allowed by the terms of the divorce. In extreme cases, some parents will move children out of state in opposition to Court orders.

Attorney Christopher R. Musulin and the legal team of Musulin Law Firm, LLC, will fight to protect your rights by petitioning the court to enforce the provisions of the divorce decree or Court order.

Contact Musulin Law Firm, LLC

To schedule a consultation with an experienced post-divorce enforcement lawyer, call 609-267-0070 or contact the firm online.

Print icon