Dealing With Parenting Coordinators For All Types Of Family Law Matters

When divorced or divorcing parents are struggling with contentious disagreements or cannot work well together, the children are often the ones who suffer the most or become lost in the shuffle of a divorce. In these cases, courts can recommend the services of a parent coordinator. Although parenting is something that should be left to parents, there are times when a third party's intervention is necessary to protect the best interests of the children involved.

Decades Of Experience

Musulin Law Firm, LLC, represents clients in parenting coordination and a range of other family and matrimonial law matters. From the firm's home office in Burlington County, New Jersey, Christopher Rade Musulin, Esquire, brings more than 30 years of legal experience and a wealth of knowledge to every case the firm handles.

The firm serves clients from all over the United States and overseas whose cases are presently or potentially located in South Jersey counties such as Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County and Mercer County.

Advising You During Parental Coordination

When a court orders parenting coordination, a parenting coordinator observes the family's situation and makes parenting recommendations. Parenting coordination is particularly helpful in situations and conflicts involving:

  • Child custody and visitation, including complex custody and unique parenting agreements
  • Contentious divorces
  • Situations involving domestic violence

Attorney Christopher Rade Musulin, Esquire, has litigated or mediated thousands of divorce and family law matters successfully, and he tirelessly studies and researches the changing laws regulating divorce and family law matters such as parenting coordination.

Contact Musulin Law Firm, LLC

It is important to work with an experienced attorney who can help you understand your rights and protect you and your children throughout the process.

Schedule a consultation with an experienced New Jersey lawyer today. Call 609-267-0070 or contact the firm online.