Relocation Of Children And Parental Relocation

Christopher Musulin, founder of Musulin Law Firm, LLC, brings a wealth of experience, training and knowledge concerning matters involving the relocation of children. The firm, located across the street from the New Jersey Superior Court of Burlington County, represents clients either trying to relocate with a child or children or disputing a spouse's or parent's relocation with a child or children. If your case is venued in any of the Southern New Jersey counties such as, but not limited to, Burlington County, Mercer County, Camden County and Gloucester County, NJ family law attorney and divorce lawyer Christopher R. Musulin has a strong commitment to providing clients with a realistic and knowledgeable assessment of your particular situation and objectives. Attorney Musulin will make sure to thoroughly explain your legal rights, options and the current trends, and their application to the particular facts and circumstances of your family law matter during your first consultation. He will thoroughly explain NJ relocation laws. Having been both a litigator and divorce mediator for over 30 years, he will also be able to offer you legal options and solutions that might involve mediation and negotiation as opposed to litigation.

A tireless commitment to everything having to do with family law

  • In addition to more than 30 years of legal experience in matrimonial law and family law matters, attorney Christopher R. Musulin is a dynamic member of multiple bar associations and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML). This fellowship involves one of the most challenging exams that a family lawyer can take. The knowledge and expertise gained from being a Fellow of the AAML allows Christopher Musulin to help clients through some of the most challenging aspects of relocation issues including jurisdiction.

Contact Musulin Law Firm, LLC

Schedule a consultation to discuss your parental relocation matters with an experienced lawyer. Call 609-267-0070 or contact the firm online.

Print icon