The members of Musulin Law Firm, LLC, want to thank you for your courage and dedication to our country. Our legal team realizes the unique challenges of a military lifestyle and the complexities that may arise therefrom in a military divorce and family law matter involving active military personnel and military spouses. It is very important if you are a military member or military spouse facing a divorce or family-law matter to work with a lawyer who has knowledge and experience handling the unique issues that arise from a military lifestyle and the applicable military law applied to a military divorce and/or family-law matter.
With more than 27 years of experience and intensive research and training, Burlington County military divorce lawyer Christopher R. Musulin of Musulin Law Firm, LLC, along with his legal team, represents clients located all over the United States and/or deployed overseas whose cases are venued in counties located in Southern New Jersey. If you are not sure of the proper jurisdiction of your military divorce matter, Attorney Musulin is able to advise you accordingly and even refer you sometimes to legal professionals outside of the regional jurisdictions. If you are deployed outside of the state of New Jersey and for logistical reasons are unable to come into our offices for your initial consultation, you can have a phone consultation. In addition, Musulin Law Firm, LLC, offers free initial consultations for active United States military members with any type of divorce and/or family law matter. The law firm is located directly across from the Burlington County Superior Court of NJ and is close to Fort Dix.
Musulin Law Firm, LLC, offers free initial consultations for active United States military members with any type of divorce and/or family-law matter.
Military divorce and family law matters oftentimes involve the following challenges:
- Jurisdictional issues: Jurisdiction is one of the most complicated aspects of a military divorce. With extensive knowledge and experience regarding the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) and the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA), Attorney Musulin and his legal team can help you determine the proper venue for your divorce proceedings and walk you through any other jurisdictional issues that may arise.
- Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA): The impact of the SCRA with regard to civil claims against members of the military during their service.
- Military members deployed overseas or outside of NJ: If you are in the process of serving our country such that you are unable to participate properly in divorce and family law proceedings, Musulin Law Firm, LLC, can instruct and advise you accordingly.
- Support and custody issues: In addition to help with jurisdiction, Attorney Musulin and his legal team help military clients and/or spouses with all other aspects of divorces, including military child custody and support issues, which often arise during a military divorce matter and/or family law matter.
- Division of military benefits: Musulin Law Firm is also extremely knowledgeable with regard to the process of the valuation and division of military retirement and pension benefits and selecting the proper experts, if needed, for same.
Contact Musulin Law Firm, LLC
To schedule a consultation with an experienced military divorce attorney from Musulin Law Firm, LLC, call 609-267-0070 or contact the firm online.