Christopher R. Musulin ∙ South Jersey Divorce Lawyer
Christopher R. Musulin, a matrimonial and family law attorney as well as a divorce and family law mediator, has been representing clients since 1988. In your first consultation he will want to take the time to listen to your particular set of circumstances. Additionally, Mr. Musulin will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of the law, legal trends, your rights and responsibilities. He will also explain realistic legal options. His legal advocacy is dynamic and tireless, as seen in the activities listed below:
- Founder of Musulin Law Firm, LLC, a law firm devoted exclusively to people and families with matrimonial and family law matters
- An "Active" Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- An "Active" Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee
- An "Active" Liaison for Burlington County for the Family Law Executive Committee of the NJSBA
- A writer of legal articles for publications such as the New Jersey Family Lawyer
- A routine moderator/presenter/speaker for the NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education, NJSBA, as well as for the Burlington County Bar Association
- A regular contributor to various charitable works throughout the community
- An appointee to the New Jersey Supreme Court Family Practice Committee
- A Co-Chairman of the Burlington County Bar Association Family Law Bench/Bar Committee
- A past District IIIB Fee Arbitration Secretary from 1994 to 2008
Attorney Musulin believes in order for his clients to obtain the best legal outcome, he is duty-bound to consistently hone his knowledge of New Jersey Family Law and Divorce Law and the various methods of conflict resolution, mediation, arbitration and complex litigation. Christopher R. Musulin intentionally maintains Musulin Law Firm, LLC, in a small-firm model comprised of a cohesive legal team. His dedication to the practice of law and to his clients has resulted in a number of accolades, including:
- Becoming a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Successful litigation or mediation in thousands of divorce and family law matters.
- Appointments to important committees with the cause of bettering the laws of the State of New Jersey for the public with matrimonial and family law matters
- Recipient of the Robert W. Criscuolo Award from the BCBA
- As far as social media, recognition by the readers of South Jersey Magazine as an "Awesome Attorney" every year from 2008 to 2014
- As far as social media, recognition by NJBiz readers as one of "New Jersey's Top Mediators Family/Divorce"
Representing clients located in New Jersey and throughout the nation, whose cases are venued in Southern New Jersey counties, Christopher uses his experience of being a NJ divorce and family law attorney, an accredited divorce and family law mediator, as well as an AAML-certified arbitrator to effectuate efficient, cost-effective and solid legal solutions. With decades of litigation experience, NJ Attorney Christopher Musulin is always prepared to assertively and effectively protect his clients' interests while in or out of the courtroom.
To learn more about Attorney Musulin's career achievements and to see his full RESUME, follow the link below:
To schedule a consultation with Musulin Law Firm, LLC, call 609-267-0070 or contact the firm online.